Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Nutrition: The engine that keeps us moving....

As a mom of 2 with another on the way, I know how hard it can be to have everyone in the house eat healthy 24/7. However, it's my priority, and I attest that it has aided in my children's development, immune systems and energy levels. Recently, my friend Rebecca, a physical therapist, nutritionist and one of the healthiest people I know, told me about a website with great recipe ideas to aid families in making "healthy choices in a complicated world." 

tappstips.com is a website that is now saved in my bookmarks as a standard resource to go back to when I need healthy, easy and fun ideas. Last night, my whole family, including my 3-year old and 15-month old ate the Marinated Kale Salad with Toasted Walnuts and Strawberries with Tapp's favorite salad dressing as a side to our dinner. 

I urge you to make small adjustments each day in your diet avoiding processed food choices and your whole family will notice the difference!

tappstips.com can help you with these small, but huge, changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment