Monday, January 25, 2016

Check out my contributing quote in ADVANCE for Occupational Therapy Practitioners!

If you follow my posts, you are most likely well aware of my thoughts on nutrition and health and it's impact on life, development, attention/focus, sensory processing and more. I am so happy to have been a contributor to this wonderful article written by an amazing, well respected Holistic Occupational Therapist, Emmy Vadnais. I would put my quote here, but then you wouldn't get the benefits of the full article. Follow the link and enjoy! 

http://occupational-therapy.advanceweb.com/Columns/Holistic-OT/Do-You-Eat-Well.aspx

Image credit: Alexander Dixon
Please contact Michelle at Pediatric Play Occupational Therapy for questions or consultations related to occupational therapy and nutrition needs. 

1 comment: