- Meet and Greet and play set play to begin - a great way to get some vestibular (movement) input going, oxygen to the brain and any nervousness out!
- GF Playdough making fun - lets target the tactile and olfactory systems while also getting in some propriocpeptive work squishing, kneading and squeezing! Parents - you will also learn what essential oils you can add to play dough at home to combat colds, promote calming and/or energizing and more.
- Obstacle Course - vestibular, organization, sequencing, balance and motor planning will be incorporated into this activity with as much of natural terrain as allows. Bring your swim suits because we may slide into a pool as part of the course ;)
- Some music for modulation - auditory love
- Yoga will end each camp session - propriocepetive and movement based input, tactile senses get some attention feeling the earth under little hands and feet! Breathing, calming and mindfulness to settle everyone back down before heading home.
- The snack this week with be Almond Flour Blueberry Mini-Muffins and homemade Almond Milk with recipes and tips!
Don't forget to check out the About Me section on the right to learn a little about my career path and philosophies.